Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It only took me a year.....

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since my wonderful friend Troy helped me set up the cutest blog ever! We had such big hopes for Honey in my Coffee! Can't believe I have been back in Cali for almost a year. It's been pretty crazy since we got here. With Flora breaking 2 bones in a month and getting diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta. That totally rocked our world.

Don't know what made me feeling like writing tonight. Maybe because since I have moved here I have had no motivation whatsoever to do much of anything......except cook....and eat! But other than that I have been lacking on pretty much everything else. Excercise, bible study, blogging =). So...enough of the pity party....well except on Girls night.....I should be allowed a pity party on those nights. Time to start living my life here in dear ole California. Need to appreciate the fact that I can run outdoors year round here, health food stores on every corner, amazing redwood trees just a few miles from my house, crisp ocean air....and the list goes on. I'm going to try to have joy each day....regardless of the fact that I live 3,000 miles away from my precious friends and family. Life is too short to be moping around missing the life that I had in Georgia.

So, this week I am starting my excersie routine. Running 3 days a week, yoga on 2 other days and some weights on some of the days. I also found a MOPS group that I am going to join......Mother's of Preschoolers. Maybe I'll meet some friends? Maybe I will start blogging more........

That's all for now....hopefully I'll be on again before next year~

2 comments:

Kristina said...

YAYYY!!!

HeatherLow said...

So glad you are blogging, it's a great way to keep people up to date with you:) When we moved to Dallas, I got on www.meetup.com. I found some of my best friends there. It's not a "Christian" group but I love it and it's nice to get out of that bubble sometimes. Just a thought. Love ya girl!!

Followers